Deja Review: Microbiology and Immunology, Third Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $28
By Eric Chen(Author), Sanjay Kasturi(Author)
Size : 18.11 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Maximum Retention in Minimal Time!
This high-yield, rapid-fire Q&A book simulates flashcards in a book to help you review microbiology and immunology for your course exams as well as prepare for the USMLE Step 1. The convenient two-column “flashcard” Q&A format reinforces familiar material, while accelerating mastery of commonly tested topics. You’ll efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamline study time by focusing only on the correct answers. Ideal for studying when time is limited, Deja Review: Microbiology and Immunology lets you review in a way that helps you cover a lot of questions in a short period of time.
- • Ideal, two-column flashcard-like format helps you review a large amount of questions when time is limited
- • Active recall, high yield questions help you
- , not just memorize, the content
- • Clinical vignettes at the end of each chapter prepare you for coursework and board exams
- • Portable size for convenient study on the go―fits in your white coat pocket
- • Array of useful mnemonics for maximizing your retention of the content
- Series: Deja Review
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (February 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260441415
- ISBN-13: 978-1260441413