Deja Review USMLE Step 1 3e-Original PDF
By Mark Tuttle(Author)
Size : 3.99 MB
Maximum retention in minimum time!
Students who just aced the USMLE Step 1 reveal what it takes to excel!
Studying for the USMLE® Step 1 can be a race against time. This unique resource helps you beat the clock―and score big. Drawn from the perspectives of top students fresh from their course work, this rapid-fire resource distills the need-to-know, high-yield concepts and topics that will give you the edge on exam day. It’s a valuable asset to help you study when time is limited.
Featuring an accessible two-column “flashcard” Q&A format, Deja Review™ USMLE® Step 1 reinforces familiar material, while accelerating mastery of commonly tested topics. The Q&As help you efficiently absorb a large amount of pertinent information and streamlines study time by maximizing your down time, this is the ideal resource for completing a large number of questions in a limited amount of time.
- • Compact and easy to carry for on-the-spot studying
- • Clinical correlations of basic science help you gear up for coursework and board exams
- • Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize, the subject matter
- • USMLE®-style vignettes deliver review material in a board-simulating clinical presentation
- • Provides a flashcard experience with the convenience of a book
- Series: Deja Review
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (February 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1260441644
- ISBN-13: 978-1260441642