DeJong’s The Neurologic Examination Eighth Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $149
By william m. campbell (Author), Richard J. Barohn (Author)
Size : 116.15 MB
This popular reference is the definitive guide on exam techniques for neurology residents, fellows, and practitioners, integrating details of neuroanatomy and diagnosis in an easy-to-read, easy-to-follow format. A new clinical focus, new videos online, and new illustrations make DeJong’s The Neurologic Examination, 8th Edition, even more useful for mastery of this complex area. Anatomical and exam illustrations ensure proper technique, and illustrative case studies and tables summarize differentials and clinical findings.
- Incorporates an intuitive, clinical focus, helping you quickly gain practical knowledge you can use immediately in practice.
- Provides access to nearly 30 new videos online that clearly depict movement and ocular motility disorders.
- Uses a full-color design and includes numerous new illustrations that emphasize key information necessary for an optimally effective exam.
- Highlights essential terminology and proper technique in easy-to-locate boxes.
- Offers evidence-based medical insights in assessing the value of specific tests.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 850 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eighth edition (April 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496386167
- ISBN-13: 978-1496386168