by Mark D. Miller, Stephen R. Thompson
The revised, streamlined, and reorganized DeLee & Drez’s Orthopaedic Sports Medicine continues to be your must-have orthopaedics reference, covering the surgical, medical, andrehabilitation/injury prevention topics related to athletic injuries and chronic conditions. Offered as a 2-volume set, it provides the mostclinically focused, comprehensive guidance available in any single source, with contributions from the most respected authorities in the field.
• Be prepared to handle the full range of clinical challenges with coverage of both pediatric and aging athletes; important non-orthopaedic conditions involved in the management of the athlete; rapidly evolving techniques; and sports-related fractures.
• Understand rehabilitation and other therapeutic modalities in the context of return to play.
• Take advantage of in-depth coverage of arthroscopic techniques, including ACL reconstruction, allograft cartilage transplantation, rotator cuff repair, and complications in athletes, as well as injury prevention, nutrition, pharmacology, and psychology in sports.
• Equip yourself with the most current information surrounding hot topics such as hip pain in the athlete, hip arthroscopy, concussions, and medical management of the athlete.
• Remain at the forefront of the field with content that addresses the latest changes in orthopaedics, including advances in sports medicine community knowledge, evidence-based medicine, ultrasound-guided injections, biologic therapies, and principles of injury prevention.
• Enhance your understanding with fully updated figures throughout.
• Take a global view of orthopaedic sports medicine with the addition of two new international section editors and supplemental international content.
• Access even more expert content in new “Author’s Preferred Technique” sections.
• Find the information you need more quickly with this completely reorganized text.
• View the entire contents or purchase individual chapter sections online at Expert Consult.
Dear All users
We have opened donation via amazon e-gift card.
for more information please check "Buy Points" page