DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology 11th Edition-Scanned PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $221
By DeVita Jr. MD, Vincent T.(Author), Rosenberg MD PhD, Steven A.(Author), Lawrence MD PhD, Theodore S.(Author)
Size : 495.71 MB
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Hardcover: 2432 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Eleventh edition (December 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496394631
- ISBN-13: 978-1496394637