DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology (Cancer: Principles & Practice (DeVita) – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition has garnered universal acclaim as the world’s definitive, standard-setting oncology reference. More than 400 respected luminaries explore today’s most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation – discussing the role of all appropriate therapeutic modalities as well as combined-modality treatments. This multidisciplinary approach will help your cancer team collaboratively face the toughest clinical challenges and provide the best possible care for every cancer patient.
- Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device, with quarterly updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care, free for the first year on LWW Health Library.
- Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout – including coverage of the newest biologic therapies.
- Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter.
- Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management.
- Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues
Now access Cancer: Principles & Practice, 10th Edition entire content on the go, and access quarterly updates.
Additionally, for the first 6 months, Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition purchasers will get access to the entire Oncology Collection on LWW Health Library – an incredible value at no additional charge!
Select references are available in the print book. ALL REFERENCES FOR DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT LWWHealthLibrary.com/oncology.
- Series: Cancer: Principles & Practice (DeVita)(Single Vol.)
- Hardcover: 2280 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Tenth edition (December 5, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451192940
- ISBN-13: 9781451192940