Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Cytopathology-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $179
By Ali MD, Syed(Author),
Size : 62.33 MB
For a concise, image-heavy guide to making accurate diagnoses from a range of cytopathology specimens, choose Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Cytopathology, the latest addition to the renowned series. Compare similar entities—or those with many common attributes—and learn to spot the elements and details that can impact diagnosis. Like other volumes in the series the book presents material in a way that pathologists actually work, and is ideal as a quick-reference guide or for deep-dive research.
- Features side-by-side comparisons of all the core elements of a diagnosis, including location, shape, morphology, prognosis, and treatment.
- Covers common and rare disorders including conditions of the pulmonary and urinary tracts, as well as the kidney, liver, breast, and pancreas.
- Sample diagnoses are presented in a succinct bulleted format with accurate, high-quality images for a helpful visual context.
- Highlights clinical differences between lesions and the latest molecular alterations.
- Follows the same structural format as the other volumes in the series, which cover the Breast, Head & Neck, Genitourinary System, Genitourinary Tract, and Pulmonary Pathology
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive designs
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (October 12, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975113144
- ISBN-13: 978-1975113148