Distal Radius Fractures: Evidence-Based Management-Retial PDF+Videos
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $129
By Geert Alexander Buijze(Editor), Jesse Jupiter(Editor), Michel Chammas(Editor)
Size : 40.01 MB
Edited and authored by leading international experts, Distal Radius Fractures: Evidence-Based Management provides a state-of-the-art overview of diagnosis and management based on today’s best practices. Each chapter focuses on one key issue, offering a challenging case and then questioning the reader in an engaging fashion to provide the best available evidence on each topic. Practical and easy to read, this innovative text is a useful resource for all residents, physicians and surgeons who manage fractures.
- Combines current best practices with the knowledge and experience of a global team of expert contributing authors, with a focus on practical use in applying the evidence.
- Covers need-to-know topics such as anatomy and biomechanics, diagnostic management, acute fracture management, management of pediatric and elderly fractures, and more.
- Includes valuable case scenarios, technical tips and tricks, and pearls and pitfalls.
- Features high-quality illustrations including CT scans, x-rays, and clinical photographs.
- Consolidates the latest evidence on distal radius fractures into one convenient resource.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (March 8, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 458 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323757642
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323757645