Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects: Clinical Ocular Toxicology 8th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
By Frederick T. Fraunfelder MD (Author), Frederick W. Fraunfelder Jr. MD M.B.A (Author)
Size: 160 Mb
Written by global experts in the field of chemical- and drug-related ocular problems, Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects, 8th Edition, provides need-to-know information on all aspects of ocular toxicology in one concise reference. This best-selling, user-friendly resource features a templated format, numerous full-color illustrations, and sweeping content updates throughout – all designed to eliminate uncertainty and ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment guidance.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of drugs’ generic and trade names, primary uses, ocular and systemic side effects, and clinical significance.
- Features a unique side effect index, a new concise paperback format for portability, and clinical photos of ocular symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Covers dozens of new drugs used in the U.S. and internationally, as well as extensive updates to drug registry information to ensure access to the latest data.
- Includes expanded sections on how to follow patients with visual adverse drug reactions to chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, isotretinoin, ethambutol, and more. Guidelines can be copied to use as patient handouts.
- Offers extensive discussions of principles of therapy, ocular drug delivery, methods to evaluate drug-induced visual side effects, and the role of electrophysiology and psychophysics.
- Provides the WHO classification system to help you determine whether a particular side effect is certain, probable, or likely to occur.
- Ideal for ophthalmologists, optometrists, and busy clinicians in primary care, emergency medicine, and more – anyone who needs quick, on-the-spot consultation on ocular toxicology.
- Paperback: 600 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 8 edition (July 13, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323653758
- ISBN-13: 978-0323653756