Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women 3rd Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $139
Size : 502.88 MB
Comprehensive and easy to use, Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women, 3rd Edition, remains your #1 resource for reliable information on virtually all of today’s drugs and herbal supplements and how they interact with pregnancy and lactation. This logically organized reference has been frequently emulated, but not duplicated. The 3rd Edition has been thoroughly updated to keep you current with new drugs, changes in FDA labeling, and more in-depth information on interactions. Designed for ease of use in the clinical setting, it provides the key drug information needed by physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and others involved in the care of pregnant and lactating women.
- Covers nearly 2,000 substances (more than 30 are new), arranged alphabetically by both trade and generic name, all updated and rewritten for this edition. Includes over-the-counter drugs and alternative medications as well as prescription drugs.
- Includes extensive updates to information for breastfeeding mothers and enhanced drug interactions throughout.
- Helps you make prescribing decisions with current information on whether each drug is FDA-approved for use by expecting or nursing mothers, is known to be safe for use, or is known to pose a danger.
- Describes each substance’s mechanism of action, side effects, drug-drug interactions, dosage, cost of therapy, and degree of safety during pregnancy or lactation.
- Features an easy-to-read, efficient design with consistent headings, highly templated drug listings, and succinct text that presents only the key facts you need.
- Contains a special index listing drugs by category.
- Points out conflicts in FDA class with existing knowledge throughout the book.
- Indicates not only whether the FDA has approved a drug based on clinical trials, but also whether the drug is generally considered to be safe in the absence of FDA approval.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Features new letter thumb tabs for easier navigation.
- Includes dozens of new drugs and thorough updates throughout.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1170 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (December 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323428746
- ISBN-13: 978-0323428743