Dyneins: The Biology of Dynein Motors 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $125
Size : 11.44 MB
Dyneins: The Biology of Dynein Motors, Second Edition, offers a broad view of dyneins from structure, composition and organization, to biology of dynein function in both cytoplasm and cilia. As the second book in a pair on this topic, these works provide an overview of dyneins, from structure and function, to dysfunction and disease. Since the first edition, enormous strides have been taken in understanding dynein structure, its organization in the axoneme, single molecule motor mechanics and the consequences of defects for human biology, disease and development. This second edition is extensively revised, with coverage expanded from 24 to 42 chapters.
Much of the expanded coverage occurs in Volume Two on dynein dysfunction and disease, such as the role of dynein and cancer, while Volume One covers the history and evolution of dyneins, dyneins in ciliary biology and cytoplasmic dynein biology.
- Presents a broad-based, up-to date view of the biology of dynein motors
- Discusses approaches from genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry and biophysics
- Includes a companion website with movies of dynamic cell behavior
- Covers the topic in comprehensive chapters written by world experts
- Hardcover: 684 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 2 edition (December 6, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128094710
- ISBN-13: 978-0128094716