Dysphagia Evaluation and Management in Otolaryngology-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
Size : 7.16 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of the many aspects of the evaluation and management of dysphagia from a team of experts in the field, led by otolaryngologists Drs. Dinesh K. Chhetri at UCLA’s David Geffen School of Medicine and Karuna Dewan at Stanford University. This practical resource presents a focused summary of today’s current knowledge on anatomy and physiology of swallowing, assessment of swallowing, and treatment of dysphagia. It’s an easy-to-read, one-stop resource for staying up to date in this high-demand area.
- Features up-to-date information on assessment of swallowing, including the physical exam, FEES, TNE, MBSS, Barium Esophagram, and HRM.
- Offers current coverage of dysphagia treatment, including Neurologic Dysphagia; Chemoradiation-induced Dysphagia; Epiglottic Dysfunction; Cervical Osteophytes; Glottic Insufficiency; Cricopharyngeal Achalasia; Zenker’s Diverticulum; Dysphagia After Laryngectomy; Esophageal Dysphagia; Eosinophilic Esophagitis; and Swallowing Therapy.
- Discusses future directions in dysphagia treatment.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (August 27, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323569307
- ISBN-13: 978-0323569309