Eating Disorders and Obesity in Children and Adolescents-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
By Johannes Hebebrand MD PhD(Author), Beate Herpertz-Dahlman(Author)
Size : 3.61 MB
Get a quick, expert overview of best practices for diagnosis and treatment of eating disorders in children and adolescents. This concise resource by Drs. Johannes Hebebrand and Beate Herpertz-Dahlmann provides psychiatrists and pediatricians with current information in this increasingly important field, including practical sections on developmental aspects of eating disorders, symptomology, epidemiology, etiology and pathyphysiology, treatment and outcomes, and prevention.
- Discusses general concepts for feeding, eating, and weight disorders; body weight and composition, appetite regulation, and the emergence of body perception and image.
- Covers genetics of eating and weight disorders, influence of hormones, intergenerational effects, and food addiction.
- Includes information on cognitive behavioral therapy, family-based therapies, early intervention, pharmacotherapy, bariatric surgery, and other treatments.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 196 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (January 2, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323548520
- ISBN-13: 978-0323548526