Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease 3rd Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $243
By Benjamin W. Eidem MD FACC FASE(Editor), Frank Cetta MD FACC FASE(Editor), Johnathan Johnson(Editor), Leo Lopez(Editor)
Edited by expert clinicians at Mayo Clinic and other leading global institutions, Echocardiography in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Heart Disease remains your reference of choice in this fast-changing field. The Third Edition brings you fully up to date not only with all aspects of pediatric echocardiography, but also with multimodality imaging in adult congenital heart disease, making it an invaluable resource for cardiologists, fellows, internists, and radiologists, as well as pediatric echocardiographers and sonographers.
- Covers the full range of congenital and acquired heart abnormalities as well as valve prostheses and the transplanted heart, providing state-of-the-art knowledge to assess challenging cardiac lesions and physiology.
- Places increased emphasis on multimodality imaging (MR/CT), equipping you to better meet the inherent challenges of echo imaging for adults with repaired congenital heart disease.
- Includes board-style questions and answers for every chapter—perfect for exam review and self-assessment.
- Helps you obtain the maximum diagnostic value from today’s imaging approaches: tissue Doppler, 3D echo, intra-cardiac and intraoperative transesophageal echo, and cardiac MRI and MR angiography.
- Depicts the full range of echo findings with more than 800 illustrations (most in full-color), more correlative anatomic images, numerous tables, and over 200 videos online.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Item Weight : 4.84 pounds
- Hardcover : 800 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496394011
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496394019
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.25 x 11.25 inches
- Publisher : LWW; 3rd Edition (September 2, 2020)
- Language: : English