Electrophysiologic Testing, 5th EditionThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Richard N. Fogoros MD (Author)
When you need to know how to order, perform and evaluate core EP tests and optimize patient care, turn to the one, updated resource you can count on for clear and accessible guidance: Electrophysiologic Testing, 5th Edition.
Electrophysiological Testing has become the most trusted resource for those learning or mastering EP testing, from students, nurse and technicians to residents, cardiology fellows, primary care physicians and cardiologists. Dr Fogoros’s singular approach clarifies the role of electrophysiology in the evaluation of cardiac arrhythmias and provides clear, easy-to-understand summaries of complex topics. The result is a book that provides just what you need – not more – to successfully test for abnormal heart rhythms using today’s most common devices and techniques.
- Completely revised to update the data from recent randomized trials on ablation, ICDs and CRT
- Expanded information on the CARTO system
- A chapter on dysautomia
- Plus an all-new section of self-assessment questions to help you master essential concepts and test your recall of key information
- Series: Fogoros, Electrophysiologic Testing
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 5 edition (September 17, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470674237
- ISBN-13: 9780470674239