Elsevier’s Medical Assisting Exam Review, 5e-Original PDF
By Deborah E. Holmes RN BSN RMA CMA(AAMA)(Author)
Size : 15.03 MB
There’s no better way to get ready for your Medical Assisting certification exam! With some 2,500 practice questions and customized online tests, Elsevier’s Medical Assisting Exam Review, 5th Edition provides complete preparation for all six certification exams – the CMA, RMA, CMAS, CCMA, CMAA, and CMAC. An illustrated, outline format makes it easy to review key medical assisting concepts and competencies, including anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, diseases and disorders, and administrative and clinical tasks. Written by medical assisting educator Deborah Holmes, this review includes answers and rationales for each question to help you strengthen any weak areas and prepare effectively for your certification exam.
- UNIQUE! Six certification exams are covered: the CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT), CMAS (AMT), CCMA (NHA), CMAA (NHT), and CMAC (AMCA).
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides at-a-glance review of the subject areas typically found on certification exams for Medical Assisting.
- Complete test preparation includes three pretests – administrative, clinical, and general – as well as a comprehensive posttest, with answers and rationales for all questions.
- Study tips and test-taking strategies provide advice and insight into preparing effectively for your certification exam.
- Hundreds of additional practice questions are included on the Evolve companion website, along with flash cards and A&P animations, to boost your exam readiness and test-taking confidence.
- NEW! 2,500 questions
- – including 550 all-new questions – include answers, rationales, and mapping to six exam blueprints (CMA, RMA, CMAS, CCMA, CMAA, and CMAC).
- NEW content includes coverage of the Affordable Care Act, ICD-10, electronic office systems, vaccination updates, and more.
- NEW! Online test generator allows you to focus your practice on any topic and to create timed simulated exams.
- NEW! Records Management chapter tackles both paper management and Electronic Health Records, emphasizing the most up-to-date electronic ways to manage records.
- UPDATED! High-quality illustrations reinforce your understanding of medical assisting content and include photos of clinical equipment and supplies.
- Series: Medical Assisting Exam Review
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (March 24, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323400701
- ISBN-13: 978-0323400701