Embryology: An Illustrated Colour Text, 2e
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Barry Mitchell BSc MSc PhD FIBMS FIBiol (Author), Ram Sharma BSc MSc PhD (Author)
EMBRYOLOGY provides a concise and highly illustrated text, which confines its descriptions to those that are relevant for modern undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses, and similar courses in other related disciplines. An appreciation of embryology is essential to understand topological relationships in gross anatomy and to explain many congenital anomalies. Each chapter is supplemented by clinical point ‘boxes’ and by key revision points.
- Text in concise Illustrated Colour Text style, so core information on embryology can be quickly recognised and digested.
- Clear full colour diagrams and pictures make the embryological concepts clear and easily assimilated.
- Clinical boxes highlight essential points of importance to medical students.
- Series: Illustrated Colour Text
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (June 22, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702032255
- ISBN-13: 9780702032257