Emergency Medicine Evidence: The Practice-Changing Studies
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
- Master key information through one-page synopses of the 100 most-practicing changes clinical trials in emergency medicine.
- Explore landmark clinical trials in all areas of emergency medicine, including abdominal, airway, allergy, cardiology, endocrine, infectious disease, neurology, operations, orthopedics, pain, PE/DVT, psychiatry, pulmonary, toxicology, trauma, and ultrasound.
- Access crucial information you need to enter the world of evidence-based emergency medicine.
- Key findings in practical tips and commentary to improve your study
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future