Emergency Medicine Secrets, 6e – EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
For 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. The 6th Edition ofEmergency Medicine Secrets, by Drs. Vincent J. Markovchick, Peter T. Pons, Katherine M. Bakes, and Jennie A. Buchanan, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your study time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- NEW: Expert Consult access features online, interactive multiple choice questions for every chapter, perfect for self-assessment.
- Thorough updates keep you current with what’s new in emergency medicine.
- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 752 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (December 17, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323355161
- ISBN-13: 9780323355162