Emergency Medicine: The Inside Edge-EPUB
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
Size : 2.11 MB
Concise, evidence based, and packed with quick-reference features, Emergency Medicine: The Inside Edge is your go-to source for fast, accurate decision making in emergency situations. It provides vital information on 81 frequently seen conditions –right in the pocket of your scrubs.
- Brief, evidence-based content that facilitates the thought process for quick, informed decision making – essential for every emergency health care provider.
- Validated scoring systems to support clinical decision making and justify treatment.
- Vibrant, full-color design and a readable font make reference quick and easy.
- A useful appendix contains quick-reference tables and figures on topics like myocardial infarctions, pediatric vitals, insulin scales, and more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
- Paperback: 206 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (September 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496386027
- ISBN-13: 978-1496386021