Emerging Nanotechnologies in Immunology: The Design, Applications and Toxicology of Nanopharmaceuticals and Nanovaccines-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
Size : 5.57 MB
Emerging Nanotechnologies in Immunology: The Design, Applications and Toxicology of Nanopharmaceuticals and Nanovaccines aims to deliver a systematic and comprehensive review of data concerning the nature of interaction and nano-related risks between the nanopharmaceuticals currently in the pipeline of S&T development for skin, ocular and nasal drug delivery, including absorption, toxicity, and the ability to distribute after systemic exposure. The book’s contributors address a representative set of the broad spectrum of nanopharmaceutics presently being used, including cationic lipid nanoparticles, polymeric PLGA, PLA nanoparticles, biomacromolecules-based nanoparticles, and other scaffolds tissue-engineered skin substitutes.
In addition, regulation and risk are also covered since the safety of these nanopharmaceuticals still represents a barrier to their wide and innovative use.
- Provides a thorough knowledge of the safety aspects of nanopharmaceuticals currently under research
- Focuses on the characterization and quantification of nanopharmaceutics to allow readers to understand the correlation between the nature of the materials and their potential nanotoxicological effects
- Includes a thorough overview of legal and regulatory aspects and a discussion of the ethical issues related to the R&D of nanopharmaceuticals
- Series: Micro and Nano Technologies
- Hardcover: 290 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323400167
- ISBN-13: 978-0323400169