Endocrine Self-Assessment Program (ESAP) 2021-Scanned PDF
Amazon Price $199
By Krishan Vij(Author)
Size : 18.93 MB
Test your knowledge in everyday practice with Endocrine Self-Assessment Program (ESAP™), the premier self-assessment tool for all areas of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism. This year’s edition features 120 brand-new, never-published-before clinical case questions, individual performance reports, and three learning modes to complement your learning style.
Certified for 40.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40.0 ABIM MOC Points, this product includes access to the interactive online module as well as an e-Book (NEW) to guide your study. If you would prefer, you can select our traditional ESAP 2021 product, which includes access to the online module and a printed book to guide your study.
Browse by Category
- Board Review Products
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Conference Sessions
- Gifts and Apparel
- Medical Instruments and Models
- Meet The Professor
- Online Education
- Self-Assessment/MOC Tools
- Topical CEU Session Recordings: 2019
“ESAP is the go-to resource for fellows and physicians wanting to assess their medical knowledge, whether in preparation for board certification/re-certification, or for their own continuing education. ESAP covers a broad range of endocrinology including diagnosis, therapy, prognosis, and interpretation of testing and imaging, with all new content in each edition.” — ESAP Writing Group Member
ESAP is a self-study curriculum for endocrinologists determined to go beyond certification and provide the very best patient care. Assess your clinical knowledge in three learning modes:
- Learning Mode: Use this traditional mode to answer 120 questions, receive immediate feedback, and view the detailed answer rationale. This mode must be completed in order to earn CME and MOC.
- Mock Exam Mode: This is perfect for simulating an exam, which you can retake as often as you like. Each time the questions are re-organized and feedback will be provided upon completion.
- Topical Learning Mode: Questions are organized by topical area to offer another option for navigating content.
Updated with 120 brand-new case questions, ESAP 2021 delivers:
- Interactive online module with three learning modes to complement different learning styles;
- Peer comparisons for each question;
- Detailed overall performance report;
- Lab values in conventional and SI units;
- Flexible format option: select the traditional print edition or this digital e-Book (NEW) to guide your study; and
- 40.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40.0 ABIM MOC Points.
Do you treat younger patients? Check out Pediatric ESAP 2021–2022, which contains 100 brand-new case questions that cover the spectrum of pediatric endocrinology.