Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity, 6e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Meet the growing challenges of diabetes and obesity management with Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity, a compilation of chapters from the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this derivative book will enable you toput today’s best endocrinology practices in diabetes and obesity management to work for your patients.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances in diabetes and obesity management, including.
- today’s increased focus on controlling autoimmunity and preserving or replenishing beta-cell mass in the management of type 1 diabetes
- complications of diabetes and their pathogenesis, morbidity, and treatment
- new findings and treatments for obesity
- and much more.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (August 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323240615
- ISBN-13: 9780323240611