Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: Neuroendocrinology and The Pituitary Gland, 6e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Apply the latest advances in management of neuroendocrine and pituitary disorders with theNeuroendocrinology & The Pituitary Gland! Brought to you by the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this derivative book presents a compilation of chapters covering all material related to neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today’s best neuroendocrine and pituitary know-how from the leading resource in endocrinology.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge in neuroendocrinology and the pituitary gland,including.
- the most recent understanding of fundamental cellular and physiologic functions of the neuroendocrine system
- mechanisms underlying clinical disorders
- approaches to managing patients harboring disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland
- and much more.
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (August 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323240623
- ISBN-13: 9780323240628