Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: The Adrenal Gland, 6e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Give your patients the benefit of today’s best adrenal endocrinology know-how with The Adrenal Gland, a new derivative book from the same expert endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this compilation of chapters from the leading resource in endocrinologycovers all material related to the adrenal gland.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances in adrenal endocrinology, including.
- the molecular genetics of pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas
- the newest therapies for adrenocortical carcinoma, written by the organizers of the first major international trials
- a survey of adrenal imaging, authored by the world’s major diagnostic imaging specialist on cross-sectional CT and MR scanning of the adrenal gland
- a comprehensive survey of adrenarche and the adrenopause – topics not adequately covered in most other adrenal endocrinology books
- and much more.
- Paperback: 281 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 6 edition (August 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323240593
- ISBN-13: 9780323240598