Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: The Parathyroid Gland and Bone Metabolism, 6e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Effectively manage parathyroid and bone metabolism disorders with The Parathyroid Gland and Bone Metabolism! Brought to you by the same leading endocrinologists responsible for the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, this derivative book presents a compilation of chapters covering all endocrinology material related to parathyroid and bone metabolism.Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this content will enable you to give your patients the benefit of today’s best know-how on parathyroid and bone metabolism from the leading resource in endocrinology.
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances on parathyroid and bone metabolism, including.
- pediatric parathyroid disorders and bone metabolism disorders
- major diseases common to the aging population such as osteoporosis
- advances in the genetics of disorders involving calciotropic hormones
- newer diagnostic approaches and therapies for bone diseases, from osteoporosis to Paget’s disease
- and much more.