Epidemiology 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $49
Size : 24.86 MB
From the Department of Epidemiology at Johns Hopkins University and continuing in the tradition of award-winning educator and epidemiologist Dr. Leon Gordis, comes the fully revised 6th Edition of Gordis Epidemiology. This bestselling text provides a solid introduction to basic epidemiologic principles as well as practical applications in public health and clinical practice, highlighted by real-world examples throughout. New coverage includes expanded information on genetic epidemiology, epidemiology and public policy, and ethical and professional issues in epidemiology, providing a strong basis for understanding the role and importance of epidemiology in today’s data-driven society.
- Covers the basic principles and concepts of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way, using a wealth of full-color figures, graphs, charts, and cartoons to help you understand and retain key information.
- Reflects how epidemiology is practiced today, with a new chapter organization progressing from observation and developing hypotheses to data collection and analyses.
- Features new end-of-chapter questions for quick self-assessment, and a glossary of genetic terminology.
- Provides more than 200 additional multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions online.
- Paperback: 433 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (December 21, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323552293
- ISBN-13: 978-0323552295