Epidemiology of Endocrine Tumors-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $208
By Jahangir Moini(Author), Craig Badolato(Author), Raheleh Ahangari(Author)
Epidemiology of Endocrine Tumors brings current data and clinical research into one source for a multidisciplinary audience. The book discusses the prevalence, incidence, etiology, pathology, diagnosis and treatment of various endocrine tumors. With clear and focused writing, it is essential reading for healthcare professionals, endocrinologists, oncologists, and public health professionals. Users will be able to bridge the knowledge gap that exists in the comprehensive coverage surrounding the epidemiology of endocrine tumors.
Globally, the prevalence and incidence of endocrine tumors is high. This audience needs a treatise where they can gain a broad overview of endocrine tumors with a focus on epidemiology.
- Supplies information about the epidemiology of various endocrine tumors, both benign and malignant, to endocrinologists, oncologists and related health care professionals
- Focuses on the impact upon costs and patient deaths due to complications of these tumors
- Describes how endocrine tumors affect various age groups and ethnicities, discussing the prevention of endocrine tumors
- Presents chapters on Cancer Problem, Specific Endocrine Tumors, Prevention, Detection and Diagnosis, and Treatment of Endocrine Tumors
- Provides review questions with an answer key and detailed glossary
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (March 5, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 568 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0128221879
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128221877