Epigenetics in Cardiovascular Disease (Translational Epigenetics Book 24)-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $175
By Yvan Devaux(Editor), Emma Louise Robinson(Editor)
Epigenetics in Cardiovascular Disease, a new volume in the Translational Epigenetics series, offers a comprehensive overview of the epigenetics mechanisms governing cardiovascular disease development, as well as instructions in research methods and guidance in pursing new studies. More than thirty international experts provide an (i) overview of the epigenetics mechanisms and their contribution to cardiovascular disease development, (i) high-throughput methods for RNA profiling including single-cell RNA-seq, (iii) the role of nucleic acid methylation in cardiovascular disease development, (iv) epigenetic actors as biomarkers and drug targets, (v) and the potential of epigenetics to advance personalized medicine. Here, readers will discover strategies to combat research challenges, improve quality of their epigenetic research and reproducibility of their findings. Additionally, discussion of assay and drug development for personalized healthcare pave the way for a new era of understanding in cardiovascular disease.
- Offers a thorough overview of role of epigenetics mechanisms in cardiovascular disease
- Includes guidance to improve research plans, experimental protocols design, quality and reproducibility of results in new epigenetics research
- Explores biomarkers and drug targets of therapeutic potential to advance personalized healthcare
- Features chapter contributions from a wide range of international researchers in the field
- Publisher : Academic Press; 1st edition (April 2, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 498 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0128222581
- ISBN-13 : 978-0128222584