Essential Clinical Procedures 4th Edition-EPUB
Amazon Price $74
By Richard W. Dehn(Author), David P. Asprey(Author)
Size : 46.74 MB
Provide safe and effective care to every patient with the fully revised 4th Edition of Essential Clinical Procedures. Written by experts in the field, this widely used reference shows you step by step how to perform more than 70 of the most common diagnostic and treatment-related procedures in today’s primary care and specialist settings. You’ll find clear, concise coverage of the skills you need to know, including new and advanced procedures and new procedure videos.
- Covers patient preparation, the proper use of instruments, and potential dangers and complications involved in common procedures, as well as nonprocedural issues such as informed consent, standard precautions, patient education, and procedure documentation.
- Includes new chapters on Point-of-Care Ultrasound and Ring Removal, as well as 35 new procedure videos.
- Features significantly revised content on cryosurgery • injection techniques • arterial puncture • shoulder/finger subluxations • sterile technique • outpatient coding • casting and splinting • blood cultures • standard precautions • and more.
- Contains more than 200 high-quality illustrations, including updated images of office pulmonary function testing and wound closure.
- Uses a consistently formatted presentation to help you find information quickly.
- Reflects the latest evidence-based protocols and national and international guidelines throughout.
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (March 2, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323624677
- ISBN-13: 978-0323624671