Essential Clinical Procedures 4th Edition-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $74
By Richard W. Dehn MPA PA-C(Author), David P. Asprey PhD PA-C(Author)
Size : 68.14 MB
Provide safe and effective care to every patient with the fully revised 4th Edition of Essential Clinical Procedures. Written by experts in the field, this widely used reference shows you step by step how to perform more than 70 of the most common diagnostic and treatment-related procedures in today’s primary care and specialist settings. You’ll find clear, concise coverage of the skills you need to know, including new and advanced procedures and new procedure videos.
- Covers patient preparation, the proper use of instruments, and potential dangers and complications involved in common procedures, as well as nonprocedural issues such as informed consent, standard precautions, patient education, and procedure documentation.
- Includes new chapters on Point-of-Care Ultrasound and Ring Removal, as well as 34 new procedure videos.
- Features significantly revised content on cryosurgery • injection techniques • arterial puncture • shoulder/finger subluxations • sterile technique • outpatient coding • casting and splinting • blood cultures • standard precautions • and more.
- Contains more than 200 high-quality illustrations, including updated images of office pulmonary function testing and wound closure.
- Uses a consistently formatted presentation to help you find information quickly.
- Reflects the latest evidence-based protocols and national and international guidelines throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (March 20, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323624677
- ISBN-13: 978-0323624671