Essential Orthopaedics (Including Clinical Methods) 6th Edition-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $38
By J Maheshwari(Author)
Size : 14.68 MB
• All chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated.
• Contents have been tailored to the requirement of a medical student and those preparing for PG entrance examination.
• New chapter on Imaging Modalities in Orthopaedic.
• Updated information on currently relevant topics of joint replacement and arthroscopic surgery.
• The section on ‘Clinical Methods’ makes it an “all-in-one” book for medical students and residents.
• The “problem-solving approach” has been uniformly appreciated by students, teachers and practising doctors. This has been further improved.
• The section on ‘Orthopaedic Terminology’ helps to review-at-glance, the meaning of different terms used in orthopaedics.
• Key points have been given at the end of each chapter for quick recapitulation.
• In every chapter, high-yield points as Additional Information have been provided from the entrance exam point of view.
• A number of diagrams and X-rays have been replaced for better clarity and understanding.
- Publisher : Jp Medical Ltd; 6th ed. edition (February 28, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 386 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9352706854
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352706853