By Deepak Mishra(Editor), Prashant Bhushan(Editor), MK Singh(Editor)
Size : 571.69 MB
Essentials in Ophthalmology is a textbook that covers the basic and clinical ophthalmology in concise manner, which is written especially for the medical undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers and ophthalmic practitioners.
• Eighteen chapters cover all aspects of ophthalmology, from anatomy to clinical features and management of ocular diseases.
• Chapters use clinical images, tables and flow chart for better understanding of the diseases.
• Two chapters, “Ocular Examination” and “Ocular Pharmacology, Laser and Instrument in Ophthalmology”, included to address the practical aspect of the examination.
• Frequently Asked Questions have been listed at the end of each chapter for theory preparation.
• MCQs for self-assessment and Videos of common surgical procedures showing important steps are available online.
Print Length: 662 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
Publisher: Elsevier India (November 29, 2018)
Publication Date: November 29, 2018
Dear All users
We have opened donation via amazon e-gift card.
for more information please check "Buy Points" page