Essentials of Neonatal Ventilation, 1st edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $77
By Rajiv PK(Editor), Satyan Lakshminrusimha(Editor), Dharmapuri Vidyasagar(Editor)
Size : 74.26 MB
This book is an outstanding attempt to standardize bedside neonatal respiratory care by the most researched authentic experts in the world. This involves more than sixty authors from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Spain, Italy, Germany, India, UAE, and China. The latest in the arena of neonatal ventilation which holds future promise has been incorporated in this book. The experts take you through a real-time progression of bedside ventilation practices, with the focus on pulmonary and neurological morbidity. The e-book has links to videos of critical chapters and lecture PPTs to give the intensivist a 360-degree understanding of the complexities of neonatal ventilation.
- First comprehensive bedside management book of a baby on assisted ventilation.
- Latest evidence-based practices on noninvasive ventilation with protocols.
- A bedside guide for neonatologists, fellows, residents, postgraduates, medical students, nurse practitioners, and respiratory therapists.
- Management of assisted ventilation including high-frequency ventilation and NAVA.
- Analysis and algorithmic approach to cardiac hemodynamics in respiratory distress.
- Protocolized approaches to critical respiratory diseases of the newborn.
- Ancillary services explained in detail like targeted ECHO, NIRS, and Graphics by experts.
- Videos and lecture presentations by experts on SLI, CPAP, SNIPPV, NAVA, ECHO, and Graphics.
- ISBN: 978-8131249987
- Print Length: 864 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 8131249980
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier India (December 10, 2018)