Evidence-Based Management of Complex Knee Injuries : Restoring the Anatomy to Achieve Best Outcomes-Retial PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $259
By Robert F. LaPrade(Editor), Jorge Chahla(Editor)
Size : 97.88 MB
The ultimate resource for sports medicine conditions involving the knee, Evidence-Based Management of Complex Knee Injuries is an up-to-date reference that provides practical tools to examine, understand, and comprehensively treat sports medicine conditions in this challenging area. Using a sound logic of anatomy, biomechanics, lab testing, human testing, and outcomes analysis, editors Robert F. LaPrade and Jorge Chahla offer a single, comprehensive resource for evidence-based guidance on knee pathology. This unique title compiles the knowledge and expertise of world-renowned surgeons and is ideal for sports medicine surgeons, primary care physicians, and anyone who manages and treats patients with sports-related knee injuries.
- Uses a step-by-step, evidence-based approach to cover biomechanically validated surgical techniques and postoperative rehabilitation, enabling surgeons and physicians to more comprehensively treat sports medicine knee injuries.
- Covers the basic anatomy and biomechanics of the knee alongside more advanced objective diagnostic approaches and easy-to-follow treatment algorithms.
- Provides an easy-to-understand review of pathology with clear, concise text and high-quality illustrations.
- Demonstrates the importance and function of the ligaments and meniscus with exquisite anatomical illustrations and numerous biomechanical videos.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 31, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 496 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323713106
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323713108