Evidence-Based Practice of Critical Care 3rd Edition-PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $88
By Clifford S. Deutschman MS MD FCCM(Author), Patrick J. Neligan MA MB FRCAFRCSI(Author)
Size : 64.38 MB
Approach any critical care challenge using a practical, consistent strategy based on best practices with Evidence-Based Practice of Critical Care, 3rd Edition. Unique, question-based chapters cover the wide variety of clinical options in critical care, examine the relevant research, and provide recommendations based on a thorough analysis of available evidence. Drs. Clifford S. Deutschman and Patrick J. Nelligan, along with nearly 200 critical-care experts, provide a comprehensive framework for translating evidence into practice, helping both residents and practitioners obtain the best possible outcomes for critically ill patients.
- Covers a full range of critical care challenges, from routine care to complicated and special situations.
- Helps you think through each question in a logical, efficient manner, using a practical, consistent approach to available management options and guidelines.
- Features revised and updated information based on current research, and includes all-new cases on key topics and controversies such as the use/overuse of antibiotics, drug resistance in the ICU, non-invasive mechanical ventilation, frequency of transfusions, and duration of renal replacement therapies.
- Provides numerous quick-reference tables that summarize the available literature and recommended clinical approaches.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (September 20, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323640680
- ISBN-13: 978-0323640688