Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates Medicine 2nd Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $69
By Archith Boloor(Author), Nayak(Author)
The new edition of this revision manual provides students with the latest advances and information in medicine.
Divided into 25 chapters, the text covers the diagnosis and management of diseases and disorders in all medical subspecialties.
The second edition has been fully revised and features new topics including recent advances, new drugs, geriatrics, and immunology.
Disease aetiology, diagnostic procedures, radiological investigations and basics of ECG readings are discussed in depth.
Important clinical examination-oriented questions are included in each section, with key points emphasised to assist revision.
The comprehensive text is highly illustrated with clinical photographs and diagrams. Important management techniques are highlighted in coloured tables.
- Comprehensive revision manual covering all medical subspecialties for undergraduates
- Fully revised, second edition featuring many new topics
- Includes clinical examination-oriented questions to assist revision
- Previous edition (9789386056610) published in 2016
- Item Weight : 2.65 pounds
- Paperback : 1240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9789352704941
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352704941
- Product Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.8 x 10.6 inches
- Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 2nd Edition (September 30, 2018)
- Language: : English