Fast Facts: Early Breast Cancer -Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $20
Size : 5.49 MB
Fast Facts: Early Breast Cancer provides a comprehensive overview of stage 0, I, II and IIIA disease, including the latest thinking on the risk of developing breast cancer and the value (or not) of screening, alongside the importance of clinical staging and triple assessment.
Using clear diagnostic and management pathways, this practical resource covers:
· the risks and benefits of neadjuvant treatment
· surgical and reconstruction options
· the latest approach to radiotherapy
· when and how to select the correct adjuvant therapy
· guidelines for follow-up and rehabilitation.
Fast Facts: Early Breast Cancer is an invaluable resource that draws on current evidence to assist everyone working in breast cancer care improve patient outcomes.
- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: Health Press; 1 edition (September 4, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 191079712X
- ISBN-13: 978-1910797129