Post Views: 0
Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021 E-Book: 5 Books in 1-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $85
By Fred F. Ferri(Author)
Find fast answers to inform your daily diagnosis and treatment decisions! Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2021 uses the popular “5 books in 1” format to deliver vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant, user-friendly manner. This bestselling reference has been significantly updated to provide you with easy access to answers on 1,000 common medical conditions, including diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, clinical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines—all carefully reviewed by experts in key clinical fields. Extensive algorithms, along with hundreds of new figures and tables, ensure that you stay current with today’s medical practice.
- Contains significant updates throughout, covering all aspects of current diagnosis and treatment.
- Features 27 all-new topics including chronic rhinosinusitis, subclinical brain infarction, reflux-cough syndrome, radiation pneumonitis, catatonia, end-stage renal disease, and genitourinary syndrome of menopause, among others.
- Includes new appendices covering common herbs in integrated medicine and herbal activities against pain and chronic diseases; palliative care; and preoperative evaluation.
- Offers online access to Patient Teaching Guides in both English and Spanish.
- ISBN: 978-0323713344
- Print Length: 14951 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (June 10, 2020)
- Publication Date: June 10, 2020