First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
David Howes (Author), Rohit Gupta (Author), Flora Waples-Trefil(Author), Tyson Pillow (Author), Janis Tupesis (Author)
Real exam strategies to help you avoid pitfalls and errors on the Emergency Medicine Oral Boards!
Everything you need to remember PLUS what to say and do!
EXCEL on the exam with:
- A detailed description of the exam, including format, scoring, what to expect on exam day, content, recommended study plan, preparation advice, and additional resources
- The language and technique you need to excel!
- A complete review of basic management skills, including airway management, shock, trauma, common procedures, and more
- Tips and pearls on what to say, order, and do
- Diagnostic and management algorithms by chief complaint (including pediatric) — everything from abdominal pain to weakness
- 50 cases along with the actual dialog that could and should occur during patient simulation – plus images and lab results you need to be familiar with
- Series: FIRST AID Specialty Boards
- Paperback: 888 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition (April 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071445072
- ISBN-13: 9780071445078