Fitzgerald’s Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience 8th Edition-True PDF
Amazon Price $69
By Estomih Mtui(Author), Gregory Gruener(Author), Peter Dockery(Author)
Size : 114 MB
Ideal for both medical students and those in non-medical courses, Fitzgerald’s Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience, 8th Edition, uses clear, understandable text and outstanding artwork to make a complex subject easily accessible. This award-winning title is known for superb illustrations and high readability, expertly integrating clinical neuroanatomy with the clinical application of neuroscience.
- Organizes chapters by anatomical area, with integrated analyses of sensory, motor, and cognitive systems.
- Breaks complex concepts and subjects into easily digestible content with clear images and concise, straightforward explanations.
- Features explanatory illustrations drawn by the same meticulous artists who illustrated Gray’s Anatomy.
- Includes new Basic Science Panels that highlight an emerging or relevant basic science concept to expand your learning in specific content areas.
- Provides access to the Student Consult enhanced eBook, which contains tutorials for each chapter, hundreds of multiple-choice questions and answers, MRI images with explanatory text, and case studies.
- Contains learning helps in every chapter, including bulleted points, clinical boxes, opening summaries, and concluding core information boxes.
- Evolve Instructor site with an image and test bank is available to instructors through their Elsevier sales rep or via request at https://evolve.elsevier.com.
- Item Weight : 26.5 pounds
- Paperback : 432 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702079092
- ISBN-10 : 070207909X
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th Edition (November 10, 2020)
- Language: : English