Fluoroscopy Reduction Techniques for Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $109
By Mansour Razminia(Author, Editor), Paul C. Zei(Author, Editor)
Size : 108.06 MB
A hands-on guide for the reduction or elimination of fluoroscopy during the mapping and catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias using intracardiac echocardiography (ICE) and electroanatomic mapping (EAM).
A host of expert and experienced authors present a practical overview of the rationale and methodology for a low- or zero-fluoro environment in the electrophysiology lab with the critical goal of significantly reducing radiation exposure to the patient, physician, and staff.
This practical guide:
- -Covers the entire spectrum of commonly (and less commonly) performed ablation procedures via endocardial approach.
- -Includes a library of 50 videos, with 9 extended films (108 minutes) by Dr. Razminia detailing step-by-step procedures and techniques.
- -Discusses general principles that are applicable across ICE and EAM platforms.
- -Will assist the electrophysiologist and their team to safely and effectively work toward the significant reduction in fluoroscopy utilization while also likely improving procedural safety, i.e., fewer complications, after the adoption of these techniques.
An important text for all electrophysiologists, replete with crucial advice on the optimal use of nonfluoroscopic tools for better ablation safety and efficacy.
- -Amin Al-Ahmad, MD
I congratulate Drs. Razminia and Zei on a wonderful contribution to the electrophysiology literature that will foster continued advances in the field that will improve safety and outcomes. This book is a wonderful source of guidance toward that goal.
- -William G. Stevenson, MD
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Cardiotext; 1 edition (May 23, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1942909306
- ISBN-13: 978-1942909309