Fundamentals of Special Radiographic Procedures, 5e (Snopek, Fundamentals of Special Radiographic Procedures)The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Presenting the information a technologist needs to know to perform advanced diagnostic and interventional special procedures, this text provides complete coverage of topics such as angiography, cardiac catheterization, and vascular interventions. A general overview includes room design, image recording systems, injection devices, contrast media, and catheters. Coverage of specific imaging procedures includes anatomy, indications and contraindications, procedures, contrast media, patient care, equipment, and patient positioning. Discussions of cardiac and vascular interventional procedures help practicing radiographers prepare for the ARRT advanced certification exams.
- Special tables for equipment tray setup list the items needed for each procedure.
- Chapter summaries recap the most important information and provide a quick review.
- Key terms are bolded throughout chapters.
- Special boxes draw attention to important information in the chapter.
- List of pharmaceutical resources is included in new appendix.
- End-of-chapter questions include 10 multiple-choice questions for self-assessment.
- Chapter objectives focus on the most important information to be learned.
- Updated art program includes new line drawings, diagnostic images, and equipment photographs.
- New content includes:
- Positron emission tomography
- MR angiography
- Peripheral angiography and venography
- Left heart cardiac catheterization
- Monitoring procedures and equipment during cardiac catheterization
- Extensive additions to the vascular procedures sections, including:
- Thrombolytic therapy
- Transcatheter biopsy
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts
- Inferior vena cava filters
- Information abut HIPAA
- Series: Snopek, Fundamentals of Special Radiographic Procedures
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (April 12, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0721606326
- ISBN-13: 9780721606323