Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics (Staheli, Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics) Fifth Edition – EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $96
by Lynn T. Staheli MD (Author)
Ideal for anyone involved in the care of children with musculoskeletal problems, this best-selling resource has been completely updated to be even more relevant to your everyday practice. Comprehensive and user-friendly, it covers the diagnosis and management of pediatric orthopedic issues with an emphasis on the welfare of the whole child. More than 1,700 color illustrations make it easy to visualize everything from normal variations to treatment plans to potential pitfalls, for virtually any pediatric orthopedic challenge you may encounter.
- Thoroughly up-to-date and evidence-based, including expanded material on sports medicine.
- Lavishly illustrated with over 1,700 color drawings and photographs – a uniquely visual approach you’ll appreciate for rapid reference and quick understanding.
- Parent education guides make it easy to provide important information to caregivers and increase compliance.
- Comprehensive coverage includes growth, evaluation, management, trauma, sports, infections, and tumors, as well as each anatomical area: lower limb, foot, knee, hip, spine, and upper limb.
- Designed to meet the everyday needs of health care practitioners who are involved with pediatric musculoskeletal problems, including primary care physicians, pediatricians, and orthopedists.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Staheli, Fundamentals of Pediatric Orthopedics
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (July 22, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451193939
- ISBN-13: 978-1451193930