Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials: Normal & Problem Pregnancies, 1e-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $40
By Mark B Landon(Author), Deborah A Driscoll(Author), Eric R. M. Jauniaux(Author), Henry L Galan(Author), William A Grobman(Author), Vincenzo Berghella(Author)
Size : 129.7 MB
Ideal for residents, fellows in training, and obstetric practitioners who need a quick review in practice, Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials is a portable, high-yield reference designed to put must-know obstetric information at your fingertips. Taken from Gabbe’s Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, this concise resource compiles the most essential information from the best-selling text into one convenient handbook. You’ll find key content in an easy-to-read bulleted format, providing a well-rounded and authoritative overview of all aspects of obstetrics.
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important, clinically relevant points included, making it a quick and reliable way to find answers, confirm clinical decisions, or guide initial assessments.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter, specially selected figures and tables, and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Features clinically important information throughout, with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery, placenta accrete, obesity, and obstetric ultrasound.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (June 25, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323609740
- ISBN-13: 978-0323609746