Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials: Normal & Problem Pregnancies, 1e-Original PDF
Size : 9.18 MB
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important, clinically relevant points included, making it a quick and reliable way to find answers, confirm clinical decisions, or guide initial assessments.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter, specially selected figures and tables, and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Features clinically important information throughout, with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery, placenta accrete, obesity, and obstetric ultrasound.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (June 25, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323609740
- ISBN-13: 978-0323609746