Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials: Normal & Problem Pregnancies, 1e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
Size : 9.18 MB
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important, clinically relevant points included, making it a quick and reliable way to find answers, confirm clinical decisions, or guide initial assessments.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter, specially selected figures and tables, and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Features clinically important information throughout, with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery, placenta accrete, obesity, and obstetric ultrasound.
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier (June 25, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323609740
- ISBN-13: 978-0323609746
Other titles you may like :
Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease- 2 Volume Set: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management, 10th Edition – ORIGINAL PDF+Videos Handbook of Respiratory Protection: Safeguarding Against Current and Emerging Hazards (Environmental and Occupational Health Series)-Original PDF Atlas of Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy-Original PDF Total Burn Care, 5e-Original PDF Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach, Tenth Edition-Original PDF Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2e-Original PDF+Videos Essential Neonatal Medicine (Essentials) 6th Edition-Original PDF Aulton’s Pharmaceutics: The Design and Manufacture of Medicines, 5e-High Quality PDF Objective Structured Clinical Examination-Original PDF Conn’s Current Therapy 2018, 1e-Original PDF