Gahart’s 2019 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, 35e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $47
By Betty L. Gahart RN (Author), Adrienne R. Nazareno PharmD (Author)
Size : 86.83 MB
Equip yourself to safely administer more than 400 intravenous drugs with the #1 IV drug handbook on the market! Now in its 35th edition, Gahart’s 2019 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals continues to be the most proven resource for comprehensive drug coverage, unparalleled accuracy, and an intuitive quick-access format. In addition to updating drug interactions, precautions, alerts, and patient teaching instructions for all existing IV drugs, this new 35th edition includes over a dozen new monographs of the most recent IV drugs to be approved by the FDA. When being inaccurate or out-of-date is not an option, Gahart’s annual publication and 40-year history of impeccable accuracy offers the confidence and proven guidance you need to safely and effectively administer any IV drug available today.
- Annual publication prevents users from referencing outdated information.
- 40-year history of impeccable accuracy reinforces the importance of safe IV drug administration.
- Monographs on more than 400 IV drugs offers an impressive breadth of coverage that goes well beyond any comparable drug reference.
- The perfect depth of information contains everything that is needed by today’s clinicians for safe administration of IV drugs ― nothing less, nothing more.
- Proven, clinically-optimized page layout keeps all dosage information for each drug on either a single page or a two-page spread to prevent hand contamination by having to turn a page.
- Highlighted Black Box Warnings and relevant content make locating critical information fast and easy.
- Special circumstances in blue-screened text call attention to important circumstances that may not warrant black box warnings.
- Convenient, alphabetical format organizes all drug monographs by generic name, allowing users to find any drug in seconds.
- Dilution and dosage charts within monographs provide quick access to essential clinical information.
- Life stage dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients.
- Additional drug monographs not included in the printed guide are housed on the companion Evolve website. (Drugs found in ebook formats.)
- NEW! Over a dozen new drug monographs
provide current, clinically relevant drug information for the most recent IV drugs to be approved by the FDA.
- NEW! Updates on drug interactions, precautions, alerts, and more have been made throughout the guide to reflect all changes to existing medications.
- Series: Intravenous Medications
- Spiral-bound: 1376 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 35 edition (May 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323612725
- ISBN-13: 978-0323612722