Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review 2017-Videos+PDFs
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
OakStone Price $895
Date of original release: August 31, 2017
Date of credit termination: August 31, 2020
File Size: 4.48Gb
Oakstone Board Review
A comprehensive review in gastroenterology and hepatology designed to improve the care and management of patients with acute and chronic GI and liver disorders. Ideal for MOC.
Stay Current in Your Specialty
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review focuses on the key topics in these two subspecialties. It will help you keep pace with the latest developments in your field and will fully prepare you for the ABIM Gastroenterology subspecialty certification exam. It will help you to:
- Apply an evidence-based approach to the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver disorders
- Augment your scope of knowledge of motility disorders such as gastroparesis, functional dyspepsia, ileus, etc.
- Identify approaches to gastrointestinal hemorrhage
- Appraise the management of hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Outline screening procedures and diagnostic criteria for gastrointestinal cancers