Gastrointestinal Diseases and Their Associated Infections-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $99
By Guy D. Eslick(Author)
Size : 97.5 MB
Many bacteria, viruses, protozoa, and fungi play key roles in the development of gastrointestinal diseases, and this practical reference brings you up to speed with this increasingly important area. Covering a broad range of GI diseases and cancers, this resource provides an expert overview of the field, ideal for all gastroenterologists and infectious disease physicians.
- Covers infections associated with gastroesophageal reflux disease and Barrett’s esophagus, gallbladder disease, acute pancreatitis, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, appendicitis, Whipple Disease, Crohn’s Disease, and more.
- Discusses esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma, and colorectal cancer.
- Includes chapters on gut microbiome, fecal transplants, and the molecular pathgenesis of gastrointestinal infections.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (February 1, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323548431
- ISBN-13: 978-0323548434