Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review 2nd Edition-EPUB+AZW+Converted PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $65
By Matthew S. Davenport MD(Author)
Size : 90.42 MB
Prepare for success on the genitourinary imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review, Second Edition, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, excellent image quality, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam and maintenance of certification.
- Features questions in many exam areas, including genitourinary disease, image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, and medical ethics.
- Pairs multiple-choice questions with high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, and ultrasound images.
- Provides concise but detailed answers supplemented by relevant, up-to-date references.
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Paperback : 261 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975119874
- Product dimensions : 8.38 x 10.88 inches
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (November 10, 2020)
- Language: : English